Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I pray that you are reminded of all that we have to be thankful for! Most of all, I am thankful for the Gospel...the good news of Jesus and what His life, death, burial and resurrection means for me!

I am so thankful for my family...the sibling rivalry going on in my home this morn is making me smile! You see, all too soon, the walls of my home will be absent of the noises that young women make...the squeals, giggles and sighs!!! I am thankful to be their Mom!

I love my husband, dearly!!! It is a privilege to be his wife and I am thankful for our marriage as we quickly approach anniversary #21!

I am thankful for each of you...that either choose to read my blog regularly or just drop by from somewhere else. I pray that your holiday season is blessed with love, joy, peace and grace that comes from our Father above!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

No comments: