Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 13, 2010

A change of perspective

I'm not sure if that is an appropriate title but I know there has been a change somewhere! I really felt led to limit my computer time over the Easter holiday but I could not have told you too much about it, specifically. However, I noticed in those few days off that I spent more time with my husband and children...and face to face relationships are most important!

So, I'm still learning exactly what this means for me, less computer time. Less Twitter. Less Facebook. Less Tumblebugs!

With Bambina, I still don't have opportunity to phone, or write, but I know that God's desire is for me to have real relationships...not just on the surface.

As you can see, I'm trying to figure out just what this means for me...but I'm still searching. The good thing, though, is that God is in the search and that is the way He likes it and the way I want it to be!

Thank you for hanging with me through this journey. I pray that God will be glorified and that this truly will work for my good and His glory! Rom 8:28

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...like my bloggy friends!

God's girl,

Pamela

No comments: