Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 28, 2010

Getting to know YOU!

Well, I will have to say this was fun last week...and I really like having fun! I know that eventually this cannot be the only post I do each week but for now...well, for now, this is all I got! I have a hard time doing housework when Bambina is here (Miss PD) and I cannot be on the computer for more than 30 seconds with her, so this is what I got for now! I am getting to a point where my house is driving me insane, so I'm working on cleaning a couple of rooms each weekend and praying that my family will figure out just how Mama does want the house to look! (yes, you may laugh at my naivete'!)
I do want to share that I am reading through 'Mom's Bible' right now, from BookSneeze. It is absolutely wonderful and I am enjoying working through a new version..as in, a version I've not read before. I've not yet given myself a firm date to review it, it is a Bible and that takes just a while to read! However, I will post my review here for all of you to read, hopefully in the near future!

So, now you know what I have been up to! Okay, without further ado, here is this week's Getting to Know YOU! I hope you enjoy and if you want to join us on this blog meme, visit Keely here.



The questions..


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?
3. Favorite flower?
4. Pedicure of manicure?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? I think I would like to try a tandem sky dive, where I am strapped to a veteran sky diver!

2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit? after not knowing where I 'caught' something from many years ago, I now wipe off the seat, then cover it with toilet paper, then sit. Previous to that, I hovered and it is not easy when you are in a hurry!

3. Favorite flower?

can't you just smell those??

4. Pedicure of manicure? manicure

5. How many siblings do you have? I am a smack-dab middle child, one older sister, one younger brother!

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!) umm, NO...and yes, I think this is TMI!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? I have a one piece that I like right now...hubs does, too!

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? I'm with Keely on this one, Wal-Mart! But since we have to watch all those pennies right now, that is where I go because overall, it is usually cheaper!

Well, there you go. More useless random facts that you may or may not have wanted to know about me!

Y'all have a blessed week!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#6 is so TMI..It's been fun reading everyone's answers though! :-)

Thanks for playing!

Have a great week!

Keely

P.S.
Love the flowers!

King J's Queen said...

Hubs did a tandem sky-dive and wants to do another. Me, not so much. Lovely flowers!

College Term Papers said...

This is a fantastic, It is glad to see this blog, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.