Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 14, 2010

It's me, oh, Lord, standing in the need of prayer!


Could you please pray for our family? I desire our home to be as beautiful inside and out as this picture...and we can only do that with God's grace and mercy!

We are going through a sticky situation as a family! We are praying for unity during this time and for all of our hearts to change, to reflect the love of God! Not only outside of our home, but to each other, as well.

Thank you for sharing your time with me and my family. I pray your week ahead is blessed!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...like my family!

God's girl, Pamela

3 comments:

Kat said...

We're praying my friend...

Linda said...

Pamela...sorry to hear that "God's Girl" is going through some hard times...but I am totally covering you with a canopy of prayer, just like the canopy of trees in your picture. Showers of blessings are on their way sweetie.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Fitafter4 said...

Praying.....