Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 5, 2013

I just might be back.....

Wow....it's been a long time since I've seen you!!!  I should probably say I'm sorry, but that wouldn't be truth, so I won't.
I notice that some of you keep checking to see if I'm still alive....well, here I am!
I didn't start off last August thinking that I would not be back for nearly a year, I just somehow never made my way back here.

After all that, though, I have awesome news to share.....CD graduated from CFNI on May 10, 2013 AND she ended her college years debt-free.  You might want to re-read that - DEBT - FREE!!!  That was only by the grace of God, folks. Grace!

Cupcake has a boyfriend....they have been together since late December. He's sweet, we like him.

My Dear and I are having a hard time believing that come December, we will have been married 25 yrs - where has the time gone??

Well, that is pretty much catch-up and all that I will do for today. I'll try to be back before next April - and will have pics to share soon, of graduation and other recent events!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.....like bloggy friends that check up on me!!

God's girl,

Pamela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And now your youngest is married and you just celebrated 26 years of wedded bliss!!! Love you Sis!