Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 12, 2010

My Sunshine



David has been home for a couple of weeks. Hospice is not there full-time so Mom and Dad are exhausted. He's had a few rough days lately; yesterday they came in and took x-rays and changed out his trach. There was too much activity throughout the day and he didn't rest very well last night.

My Sissy is in Tennessee this week, helping them as much as she can. I'm thankful that she can take the time to go up and help out.

Around here, we are still praying for provision and seeing when the best time to go is according to CD's schedule. My heart is really struggling at times, but I am trying to rest in my precious Savior's arms knowing that He is in control.

Thank you for continuing to lift up our family during this time.

Is there something we can pray about with you? Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl,

Pamela

No comments: