Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 29, 2009

Oh, dear friends.....

I have been so moved by writing this letter to Colleen - even after all these years. The tears have flowed freely as I have typed responses and read comments. Y'all have been so sweet to encourage me and Colleen.

Patricia, I do understand what you were saying in your comment and unfortunately, I took the opposite path and did not fully trust God with my girls. Larissa can attest to this because yes, I did freak out recently when our youngest was not at her school where she was supposed to be!

I know that God allows all things for a purpose and reason but this is one situation that I simply cannot wrap my human mind around. As I'm sure you can tell from the letter, Colleen and I have not kept in touch over the years. We are now Facebook friends and hopefully, we can keep more in touch in the future. I'm sure that God has worked wonderful truths in Colleen's life and in the lives of her other children that I simply do not know about.

I know that many view our personal struggle in our marriage as an easy way out...."Why don't you just divorce him?" and they do not understand the larger truths that God has worked into my heart and life by choosing to honor my marriage vows, "For better or worse, till death do us part." I'm sure Colleen can testify to this as well.

I want to close because I feel I have said enough, maybe even too much.

Thank you to each of you for joining me on this particular walk. Thank you for reading and learning about a very special young lady, Morgan Chauntel Nick. Thank you for your prayer support for this family.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....like friends God uses to draw us close to Him

God's girl, Pamela

No comments: