Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 21, 2008

I'm tired of seeing ALL ABOUT ME as my headliner!!! I am waiting right now, though for Miss PD to arrive and just haven't found even a few minutes to sit and update...so, I am changing it with this shorty!!!

Sadness: Cowboys lost!!! How could they???
Temperature: COLD!!!! We were in the 'deep freeze' the beginning of last week and we froze again this morning...25 degrees! Thankfully, this one came without precip! We southern folk truly forget how to drive if there is ice on the road!

The 'deep freeze' means that temps at DFW airport stayed below freezing for more than 24 hrs!!!

Now, I have a child bribing me to fold clothes and towels so I guess I should really close!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

No comments: