Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 12, 2008

Elias Jude

How many times have I mentioned to my sweet hubs how nice this internet thing would have been when we were overseas and having our first daughter? ALOT!!!
But I didn't think I would be witness to a practically total stranger having a baby in the blog world...but that is exactly what I have spent most of last night and first thing this morning doing!

As many of you know, I have a link to Bring the Rain and her friend, Jessica, has just had her first baby, Elias Jude, this morning! Things did not go as planned but you can visit either of the blogs to get the full scoop.

I hope all of these links work out...if not just click Bring the Rain on the right side and you can get there!

Have a terrific Saturday!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

No comments: