Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 20, 2009

She wants to leave the country!!!

As I mentioned in an update below, my DD1 is finishing her senior year of high school and seeking God's direction for what to do next...starting with her summer. Our new church is planning a youth mission trip to Colombia this summer and she is praying to see if that is something God would have her do. She so desires to serve others and see their faces light up with the love of God!

So, she has started a group on Facebook, I'm going to Colombia to see just what happens in the coming months. If you have a Facebook, would you please check it out and considering joining us in prayer and any other way that God lays on your heart?

My Mother's heart is torn. I do so desire for her to follow God's will and her heart but she's never been this far away from home. Of course, I am reminded that my Mom went through even more of a transition when I left home to meet my new husband in West Germany. I left the states a newlywed and returned 19 mo later as a Mom myself, not having seen my Mom during those months! At least my DD1 is only planning on leaving for one week!!!

Would you please consider joining us in this endeavor.

And my Bunny, she is growing so close to God during this time in her life. Many of you will remember during the last few months, she has questioned and pushed every way that she could....could that possibly have anything to do with her being 15??? It is really neat to see her once again leaning on the arms of our precious Savior! My Wednesday walk tomorrow will be about a special memory with little Miss Bunny when she was 4. I hope you will join me. Thank y'all to the many of you that have partnered with us in prayer for her.

Thank you for your time and your care for my family. I love my blog family!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

No comments: