Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 17, 2009

BYKOTA & a Sean update!

Does anyone else remember this tag word from your teenage years, or maybe young wife/young mom years??? It has been running through my head quite a bit here lately. So, I'm here to confess and ask you to forgive me....for not following BYKOTA - please?

I have been guilty on here as well as on FaceBook of being absolutely cheeky! However, Ephesians 4:29 says, "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Ouch, that hurts!

The problem is that my family and those that know me on a day to day basis are not surprised by my sarcasm, nor are they hurt, usually! It gets a laugh, sometimes, and many times eases tension between parties - I am such a peacemaker! (that middle child thing, I think!) Some of my dear friends on FaceBook and right here at my blog, though, do not know me personally. And then there is the whole 'tone' thing...how I type it may not be how everyone reads it.

Good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. or read! And, folks, I really do desire to serve your needs right here on my blog or through an FB friendship. That is why God has designed us to be a body of believers, to fill each others needs according to His grace.

Now before you shoot me down, I know that Christ is the only fulfiller of ALL our needs but He asks me to be an encourager and a mercy-giver and I have let down my guard here lately and not been much of either. Once again, I am so sorry, please forgive me???

Also, now that this is out on 'paper', would you please hold me accountable? If you see my razor blades start glinting in the SON, please remind me to BYOTA. Cause sometimes, I don't listen....hmmm, could that be my humanity???

So, do you remember BYKOTA?
Ephesians 4:32a

Be
Ye
Kind
One
To
Another
(KJV)

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

God's girl, Pamela

Update on Sean
Sweet Friends - Your continued prayers are carrying us through - Thank you!!! I wanted to give you a quick update on the MIRACLE man!!! He is still in ICU wanting to sleep alot and very confused. He does know us and is still his sweet self. The nurse said she wished all her patients were just like him. He does not like to sit up because he feels dizzy and his neck hurts but they want us to make him try. We are still waiting to see when the next CT scan will be, I asked before I left tonight and she said the dr. hasn't given orders for one. I think they feel his swelling is going down because of his progress. He is still in need of your prayers, I continue to tell him how many people are praying for him all over the world. The nurse said the doctor told her he is a MIRACLE - the doctors had already called in the people to meet w/Leticia about donating his organs. WOW - GOD IS GOOD!!! We are so blessed to have each and every one of you praying - he is still in need of much prayer. They are planning to move him out of ICU in the next few days. His b-day is this Thursday so he told me he wanted a white cake w/lots of chocolate frosting. He also requested a GOOD dinner as he gagged on the sweet potatoes my mom tried to make him eat!!! THANK YOU LORD for every day waking up knowing the LOVE of the FATHER would carry us through!!!

My whole family thanks each and every one of you for your prayers.

Love,
Tara

No comments: